Omne trium perfectum. It’s said that good things come in threes, so it’s no surprise you’ll discover plenty of great stuff in our aptly named Trilogy backpack. From a trio of storage compartments (two main ones, plus a full-size front pocket) to a triad of additional pockets (internal mesh, external drop, overflow stash) and much, much, much more. Designed to fit your lifestyle, we consider it a triumph of functionality and style.
- Roomy 24L cargo capacity to carry the day’s essentials
- Two main storage compartments keep gear separate and organized
- Full-size slim front pocket with organiser (perfect for documents)
- Lower front storage pocket for easy access to cables and power cords
- External side water bottle pockets
- Padded shoulder straps and grab handle for comfort
PROTECTIVE SUSPENDED TECH CELL
Finding a bag to stow and carry your digital gear from place to place is easy. The hard part is finding one that safeguards and protects those devices. STM’s protective suspended tech cell not only defends your stored laptop or tablet, it elevates it above the bottom of the bag—ensuring that it’s kept away from the impact zone.
REVERSE COIL ZIPPERS
To "show one’s teeth" indicates a demonstration of strength or power. But in the case of our reverse coil zippers, not showing the teeth is what makes this closure so tough. The zippers on our Stories bags position the slider on the flatter side and feature a fabric covering over the teeth that helps to keep out dirt and moisture (the kind of stuff that has no purpose getting into your bag in the first place).
WATER REPELLANT FABRIC
Protect your stuff while you protect the planet. Stories is crafted from environmentally-friendly, free of perfluorooctanoic acid DWR C6 plus two coatings of polyurethane. That means wetness has to really, really work overtime if it’s gonna get inside your bag (past the outer water-repellant material, then the double layer of PU, followed by the inner lining that’s treated with yet another coating of PU). Take that, H2O!
- Overflow stash pocket for easy access to quick grab items
- External drop pocket for quick access (to reading materials, boarding passes, lightweight outerwear) umbrella, magazine, or other tidbits and what nots
- Internal zippered mesh pocket
- Webbing loop for carabiner, bike light, or other accessories
- Convenient key clip/fob